Frequently Asked Questions
What are Warts & Corns?
- Warts: They are caused by various strains of human papillomaviruses. Different strains may cause warts in different parts of the body. Warts can be spread from one location on the body to another or from person to person by contact with the wart.
- Corns: Thick, hardened layers of skin caused by friction and pressure. Corns most often develop on the tops and sides of feet and between the toes. They're benign and can also be found in weight-bearing areas.
What are the Symptoms of Warts & Corns?
- Warts: The main symptom is a fleshy, painless growth on the skin. Common areas affected include the hands, feet and genitals.
- Corns: Symptoms include hardened, raised bumps surrounded by inflamed skin. They can be painful when pressed.
Treatment for Warts & Corns
- Warts: Treatment may include topical medication and removal through medical procedures.
- Corns: Self-care measures include wearing properly fitting shoes and using protective pads. Medicated patches can help remove corns or a doctor can trim them.
- Images & Complete Information about Warts & Corns
Find the Contact & Clinic Details below
Asian Plaza, Timmapuri circle, Opposite to Canara Bank (Erstwhile Syndicate Bank), Ground Floor, Below Airtel store, Asian plaza complex, Shambhognlli, Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585102
Mon - Sat: 11am to 9 pm | Sun: Closed